The Wonderland Parade
The annual downtown Wonderland Parade returns on Saturday, December 2.
This year's Parade is presented by Family of Faith Worship Center.
The Parade will start at 10 a.m. and will travel down Austin Avenue from 11th to 3rd street!
- Parade Application Forms are due Wednesday, November 29, 2017 by 5:00 p.m..
- No Entry Fee to participate in the parade.
- Parade Entry Must Check-In by 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 17th & Austin Avenue for Parade Lineup.
- Parade Route. Begins at 11th & Austin Avenue and will travel down to 3rd & Austin Avenue where it will disperse.
- Candy Distribution. No candy may be thrown along the parade route. However, parade participants walking along side their entry may hand out candy to parade spectators.
- For questions, call Ruben Andrade Jr. with Family of Faith Worship Center at (254) 753-3188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org